You may send any of the four Aviation Safety reports to ASRS via US mail. For information on reporter confidentiality, immunity policy, and other program information please refer to the pages found under Program Information.
The NASA ASRS Reporting Forms (General, Air Traffic Control, Maintenance, and Cabin) are provided here as PDF letter-size (8 1/2 x 11) forms that you may download, fill out, print and mail to ASRS. A third page has been added for additional narrative, if desired.
To download & print, select an ASRS PDF Report Form:
- e.g. Pilot, Dispatcher, & Other
- e.g. Air Traffic Controller
- e.g. Repairman, Mechanic, Inspector
- e.g. Cabin Crew
3 Steps to Report through US Mail
- Click on the appropriate report form link above - your browser should start the free Adobe® Reader®. (If not, download the form and start Adobe® Reader® manually.)
- Fill out the form on your computer and print the completed form, or print the blank form and fill it out by hand.
- Attach all pages together, enclose in an envelope, seal, affix sufficient postage, and mail to ASRS at the address below.
Mail your completed form to:
NASA Aviation Safety Reporting System
Post Office Box 189
Moffett Field, California 94035-0189
ASRS cannot accept reports through e-mail due to security issues. We recommend using the electronic report submission to report an incident or situation to ASRS. If electronic report submission is unavailable and there is a time issue, you may want to download, print and mail the reporting form assuring a timely post mark date.